Login    Register

SR4

Discuss other makes of cars here

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
SR4

Postby POESY » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:58 pm

Thinking of changing the evo for a Radical SR4.

Been down this road before but backed out at the last minute.

The one i'm contemplating is the 252bhp suzuki engined version for around
POESY

Postby Gangsta Smurf » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:03 pm

Great British weather ....

Poesy goes out in his Radical on a beautiful summers day ... it then rains, out of nowhere, and you are fcuked!!

Secondly I would hazard a guess that as an all round car the Evo would beat the Radical in every department. You'll miss the shere driveability if you were to change. I don't imagine the radical will handle anywhere nears as good as the evo on a regular a-b drive.

Thirdy I think the radical is purely a track car, road use is marginal! Easy to hotwire so you could never leave it anywhere. If you were to guarantee that someone would piss or spit in it just for a laugh.

If you're looking for more extreme track power you are better off spending your money on an Ultima dude! At least you get a roof!! The rest is pretty much the same as the Rad.
Gangsta Smurf

Postby POESY » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:09 pm

The drawbacks you point out are exactly the ones I keep coming up with, and what put me off last time. And now i'm getting on a bit i'd have to say i think i would deffo miss my luxuries...like a windscreen :lol:

For the money you really cant beat a scooby or evo can you.
POESY

Postby Gangsta Smurf » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:30 pm

I really don't think you can mate. Noble ... awesomely fast but a 1 year warranty!!!

For the money nothing matches these cars for handling and performance. I really believe that
Gangsta Smurf

Postby The Swede » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:29 pm

Radical is cool, but I wouldn't want one.

All depends on what you like. I like understated and efficient cars. No need for image.

Thought of an Ariel Atom ? That bloody fast !
The Swede

Return to Other Marques