Login    Register
  • Author
    Message

Why would you buy a BMW 3 or Mondeo ever ?

Postby The Swede » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Why would one ever want to buy a family saloon ??

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=56
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm

I'd get both and drive them ino each other....

"Simples........compares da meercat"
Crash bang wollop!!
User avatar
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable
 
Posts: 13889
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:35 am
Location: On stage - drummin!!

Postby The Swede » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Spike "THE LEGEND" Mike XXX wrote:I'd get both and drive them ino each other....

"Simples........compares da meercat"


:lol:

You aware your E-European bird is coming to Uk very soon ?
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 pm

The Swede wrote:
Spike "THE LEGEND" Mike XXX wrote:I'd get both and drive them ino each other....

"Simples........compares da meercat"


:lol:

You aware your E-European bird is coming to Uk very soon ?


Bring her on.............................Im ready to settle......
Crash bang wollop!!
User avatar
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable
 
Posts: 13889
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:35 am
Location: On stage - drummin!!

Postby WR1 Bro » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 am

Spike "THE LEGEND" Mike XXX wrote:
The Swede wrote:
Spike "THE LEGEND" Mike XXX wrote:I'd get both and drive them ino each other....

"Simples........compares da meercat"


:lol:

You aware your E-European bird is coming to Uk very soon ?


Bring her on.............................Im ready to settle......


Swettylana?
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Postby The Swede » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 am

:ok:
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

I see trouble ahead!!
Crash bang wollop!!
User avatar
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable
 
Posts: 13889
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:35 am
Location: On stage - drummin!!

Return to Other Marques

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron