Login    Register
  • Author
Postby The Swede » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Megaman wrote:
The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:ah come on mate, we all know that AMG and M5 owners have lost the will to have a bit of fun in their cars and want something thats smooth and comfortable to drive with a little power... i believe they call it a mid life crisis or "getting old"? ;)

So considering the Impreza is much softer than the Evo IX, that makes me the youngest of the bunch ! :mrgreen:

Ah but its only a fraction softer... minor details mate minor details... evo and scooby drivers are probably on a par... :)

Still, you were insinuating that I lost my appetite for having fun while driving as I drive an AMG nowadays...

Trying to dig yourself out of this ? :mrgreen:
The Swede

Postby Megaman » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 pm

The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:
The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:ah come on mate, we all know that AMG and M5 owners have lost the will to have a bit of fun in their cars and want something thats smooth and comfortable to drive with a little power... i believe they call it a mid life crisis or "getting old"? ;)

So considering the Impreza is much softer than the Evo IX, that makes me the youngest of the bunch ! :mrgreen:

Ah but its only a fraction softer... minor details mate minor details... evo and scooby drivers are probably on a par... :)

Still, you were insinuating that I lost my appetite for having fun while driving as I drive an AMG nowadays...

Trying to dig yourself out of this ? :mrgreen:

hmmm erm.. umm... erm... well.. your just... different... or should i say "Special".... 8)
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Previous

Return to Other Marques