Login    Register

Porsche 997 C4S PDK

Discuss other makes of cars here

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Postby John Mc » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 am

Megaman wrote:
I was thinking of getting a debt collecting agency to park a van outside his new place to put people off - it worked for my father in law a while back when he almost got fleeced on his aston.

That would be a great idea, especially in the current climate.... :idea: :!:

Some of the cars in there at the moment have got seriously silly price tags on them. The stock hasn't really changed in a good while. I have spent quite a lot of time at the tyre place just "opposite" with my scooby, my bros 306 and my wifes 307 getting tyres replaces etc etc and the same cars have been there for literally months at the same price!!

To me, it is either a money laundering business or the guy just doesn't understand that the prices need to drop to sell!! I know for a fact that he is selling cars for people in there, he doesn't own all that stock!!

Still reckon you go for a last drive test drive :lol: :wink:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:
Megaman wrote:
I was thinking of getting a debt collecting agency to park a van outside his new place to put people off - it worked for my father in law a while back when he almost got fleeced on his aston.

That would be a great idea, especially in the current climate.... :idea: :!:

Some of the cars in there at the moment have got seriously silly price tags on them. The stock hasn't really changed in a good while. I have spent quite a lot of time at the tyre place just "opposite" with my scooby, my bros 306 and my wifes 307 getting tyres replaces etc etc and the same cars have been there for literally months at the same price!!

To me, it is either a money laundering business or the guy just doesn't understand that the prices need to drop to sell!! I know for a fact that he is selling cars for people in there, he doesn't own all that stock!!

Still reckon you go for a last drive test drive :lol: :wink:

Interesting you say that... When I spoke to Jason there he told me that Rob was from a very wealthy family in Harrogate and that daddy had bought him this garage to keep him occupied and out of bother. He said Rob isnt great with after sales support but they work on low margins to shift more cars. If a customer knows what they want and what they are looking at you can get a bargain... I said to him I knew what I wanted, agreed some bits to be repaired (brakes/tyres/struts), bought the car on the basis these would have been repaired... found out id been had. Theres a slight difference between bad after sales care and ripping someone off... lol

Know any debt collectors locally?

Might buy an old transit from ebay for 100 quid and logo it up with debt collector decals - leave it on his drive with clamps on the wheels so they cant toe it...
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 pm

wouldn't surprise me Mega... it makes sense I suppose!!

I don't know any debt collectors unfortunately, I only moved to Harrogate a year or so ago... just getting used to it and actually have no mates anywhere anymore :lol: :shock:

Still want you to go and last drive that Porsche though :lol: :lol:
John Mc

Postby WR 1mposter » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 am

POESY wrote:
WR 1mpostor (aka number 1 moderator) wrote::zzz: :zzz:

It's just like being at "run to the sun" at Newquay, bloody beetles everywhere :lol:

...and Southend for frikkin Subarus :wink:

Just goes to show Sarfend has taste :lol:
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Previous

Return to Other Marques