Login    Register

My wife meeting David Hasselhoff

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
My wife meeting David Hasselhoff

Postby Crockel » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:53 pm

My wife was a massive fan of Knight Rider and 'The Hoff' back in the day. She heard The Hoff was going to be at Earls Court this weekend doing signings and begged me to take her to London to meet him. So I set off early this morning so we would be at Earls Court for 9am. Despite the fact that my wife is less than a year away from that age where life is meant to begin she was somewhere between a giggling schoolgirl and Lassie on heat both before and after meeting him. They say you should never meet your heroes and in this case I would agree - I had to pay for a photograph, an autograph, two admission tickets and the petrol there and back! Which brings me on to my dilemma...... do I now paint the WR1 black, fit a red LED light and a SatNav with a gay voice?
Crockel

Re: My wife meeting David Hasselhoff

Postby Gary75 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Crockel wrote:My wife was a massive fan of Knight Rider and 'The Hoff' back in the day. She heard The Hoff was going to be at Earls Court this weekend doing signings and begged me to take her to London to meet him. So I set off early this morning so we would be at Earls Court for 9am. Despite the fact that my wife is less than a year away from that age where life is meant to begin she was somewhere between a giggling schoolgirl and Lassie on heat both before and after meeting him. They say you should never meet your heroes and in this case I would agree - I had to pay for a photograph, an autograph, two admission tickets and the petrol there and back! Which brings me on to my dilemma...... do I now paint the WR1 black, fit a red LED light and a SatNav with a gay voice?

:rofl:

If painting the one another colour and fitting a gay voice, plenty to choose from nowadays, gay voices I mean! Then do it... :fight:
Don't forget to get your hair dyed, start speaking American, leather jacket with hairy chest...you're wife will be all over you like a rash..... :hump: at least it will save you the cost of fuel, photograph, and two admission tickets in the future :thumb:
Gary75

Postby DCFCtom » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Just vinyl wrap it then, it will be easier than painting it. She will never know :mrgreen:
DCFCtom

Postby ktm jon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm

he is banging a sheila from down my way [neath near swansea] and gary that gay voice from kitt is my civil parner if you dont mind :D
ktm jon

Postby Crockel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 pm

It got worse!

Come bedtime last night the wife decided that perhaps I should park the hotrod in the garage. This normally happens twice a year - on my birthday and at Christmas. The first is still a few weeks away so I ruled that out and I haven't heard Slade on the radio yet so I knew it couldn't be the latter. Then she made me wear a pair of red trunks whilst I 'performed' and kept shouting bitch at me (I think it was bitch she was saying). Just when I thought I had survived the worst I had to whistle the opening bars from the Knight Rider theme tune when the white smoke was ready to come up the chimney :oops:
Crockel

Postby Bonovox » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Better watch, the next step she will have you singing this while you perform :shake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAf-3tJfIsM
Bonovox

Return to General Discussion