Login    Register

Are you Insured?

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Are you Insured?

Postby Bonovox » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Just got stopped by the police for the second year in a row :?

I'm with A plan through Groupama, when the cops checked my reg number it came up as not insured.....a chase ensued!.....not really :lol:
More like a tail at slow speeds while I awaiting the dreaded flashing lights. :(
Should have kicked in a few days ago to take over from my old policy but delayed coming up on the data base for the second year running.
Worth checking your on it here... http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ :thumb:
Bonovox

Re: Are you Insured?

Postby eck » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 am

Bonovox wrote:Just got stopped by the police for the second year in a row :?

I'm with A plan through Groupama, when the cops checked my reg number it came up as not insured.....a chase ensued!.....not really :lol:
More like a tail at slow speeds while I awaiting the dreaded flashing lights. :(
Should have kicked in a few days ago to take over from my old policy but delayed coming up on the data base for the second year running.
Worth checking your on it here... http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ :thumb:

Fit like you old cnut?
The WR1 be safe in the knowledge that, short of strapping yourself to an Acme rocket, there's no quicker way to get from A to B.
eck

Postby Bonovox » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 am

Nae bad, bit upset at getting chucked in the back of a police car though, nearly dropped my pension book! :lol:

Struggling to get a service and brakes looked at locally (Ie in Aberdeen)been chasing Russell from BHP for ages trying to pin him down, he's a very busy man though.
Think a lad called Duncan steps in to do BHP work when Russells busy, hopefully getting him on the case....who does your servicing?
Last edited by Bonovox on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bonovox

Postby eck » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:05 am

Bonovox wrote:Nae bad, bit upset at getting chucked in the back of a police car though, nearly dropped my pension book! :lol:

Struggling to get a service and brakes looked at locally (Ie in Aberdeen)been chasing Russell from BHP for ages trying to pin him down, he's a very busy man though.
Think a lad called Duncan fae steps in to do BHP work when Russells busy, hopefully getting him on the case....who does your servicing?

Russell is due back in the country @ the end of this month.
Think mine is due a service also if you are reading this Russell :D
Clark Motorsport in Kintore are spot on (done my coilovers & some other nice bits) plus they will give you a AS discount :wink:
The WR1 be safe in the knowledge that, short of strapping yourself to an Acme rocket, there's no quicker way to get from A to B.
eck

Postby Bonovox » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:47 pm

eck wrote:
Bonovox wrote:Nae bad, bit upset at getting chucked in the back of a police car though, nearly dropped my pension book! :lol:

Think a lad called Duncan fae steps in to do BHP work when Russells busy, hopefully getting him on the case....who does your servicing?

Russell is due back in the country @ the end of this month.
Think mine is due a service also if you are reading this Russell :D
Clark Motorsport in Kintore are spot on (done my coilovers & some other nice bits) plus they will give you a AS discount :wink:

Aye but I believe he's back offshore again soon after he gets back from holiday......... Might be wrong? I'm nae fussed if it's Russell or Duncan that does it, I just want it done asap.
Bonovox

Return to General Discussion