Login    Register

The gym is supposed to be good for you...

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
The gym is supposed to be good for you...

Postby Steveyk » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

A mate of mine was at his gym one evening a couple of weeks ago. It was about 9 o'clock and fairly quiet. He locked his stuff away in a metal locker with his own padlock and went off to do his stuff. He came back and the locker door was bent in half and all his stuff was gone. Wallet, phone, house keys, car keys, van keys, clothes, the lot. Of course he ran outside and found an empty space where his Golf GTI had been parked. The 5-O think they've got the guy on CCTV going in and out of the changing room, but they 'can't' do anything about it.

He had a really nice mk4 Golf GTI with 70k on that he was planning to trade in for an Impreza. His insurance offered him £700.

:wtf:

Still, I always said the gym was robbing him :lol:
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Steveyk

Postby marchar » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm

surely the thieving b*stard goes to the gym quite often to know where the lockers are and be sure that the locker wouldnt be found for a while?

cant the gym give your m8 the footage so he can ID him and sit outside and wait for him ?

He wont get his car back but some retribution one evening would make the whole situation a little more even :twisted:

worst thing is the thief knows who your m8 is and has probably been in the gym at the same time since or will do in the future

Stuff like that spoils my sleep :cry:
Nobody told me it was this brutal !
marchar

Postby MUNK » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 am

Stuff like that would ruin his life.... Think I'd make that one certain!!! :twisted:
MUNK

Postby Matty WR1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 am

how can they not do anything about it?
Matty WR1

Postby Steveyk » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 am

They can see his face but have no way of finding him cos he's not known to the rozzers. No CCTV on the car park apparently. It sucks balls. I vote for hanging round the gym til we see him again and then doing him over. :mad:
Steveyk

Postby presa900 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Surely they could put up a WANTED poster of his face at the gym if they can see it, simple screen grap of the CCTV :?

Thieving b8stard :x
Previous Owner of #216
presa900

Postby Steveyk » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

presa900 wrote:Surely they could put up a WANTED poster of his face at the gym if they can see it, simple screen grap of the CCTV :?

Thieving b8stard :x
#

data protection and human rights bollocks :(
Steveyk

Return to General Discussion