Login    Register

I found hens teeth!!

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Postby Megaman » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:
The Swede wrote:So if the job takes 3 times as long... why do you outsource it abroad?

And why do you use foreign subcontractors? Every Brit, sorry, Englishman, I know complains about foreign workers. If you wouldn't use them, then they wouldn't come to the UK and the problem would not exist.

I dont outsource anything abroad, its big american companies that take over good british companies who end up outsourcing everything abroad to try and "save money"... In reality though its false economy as things take three times longer to do even though money has been saved by some fat ceo somewhere in the usa...

Just thought id get a dig in about the yanks since we have covered russians, poles, french, scousers, welsh, scottish, southerners and of course swede who is one on his own :)

Hmmm... :?

Expert at not answerring the question. Why do Brits use foreign subcontractors? Why is your cleaning lady Polish or Slovakian, why is your builder Hungarian, why do you all get your booz at the off-licence that is run by a Syrian or Kosovaran and do you all keep going on about going for a curry when you go out for a meal ?

We use subcontractors because they are cheap and we are suckers for a bargain. :lol: Truth be told, the good quality subcontractors are all booked up as they are great at what they do being English :wink:

As for a cleaner, wish we had one, the house is a right mess. As long as she has big boobs and a short skirt on im not right fussed where she comes from :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby The Swede » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Megaman wrote:We use subcontractors because they are cheap and we are suckers for a bargain. :lol: Truth be told, the good quality subcontractors are all booked up as they are great at what they do being English :wink:

Interesting. There are 2.2 million unemployed in the UK. Sure there should be more contractors available. Or is this another proof that the Brits are just too lazy to work? :mrgreen:

Megaman wrote:As for a cleaner, wish we had one, the house is a right mess. As long as she has big boobs and a short skirt on im not right fussed where she comes from :lol:

So now you're not only telling me that English women are ugly, fat and generally upnosy, but also aren't good housewives?

Next I'll think that you don't only want your local off-licence, plumber, gardener, mechanic, builder, bus driver, hair dresser and restaurateur to be a foreigner... :?
The Swede

Postby John Mc » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 am

The Swede wrote:That being said, you can complain until the cows come home. Money still rules and you can do jack sh1t about it. :finger:

Factually wrong again Swede.... as I have just done in a similar situation, I can legally and cotractually terminate your contract for breach and then sue you for damages which will basically end your company. Not nice but it teaches people a lesson in not f*cking with people who know what they are doing.

Bidding low can win you a job with the intention of hammering the client with variations, I grant you that... However, if I was on the Client PM side, I would rape your company to extinction if you started taking the piss and there would be nothing you could do about it. :lol:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:49 am

The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:We use subcontractors because they are cheap and we are suckers for a bargain. :lol: Truth be told, the good quality subcontractors are all booked up as they are great at what they do being English :wink:

The Swede wrote:Interesting. There are 2.2 million unemployed in the UK. Sure there should be more contractors available. Or is this another proof that the Brits are just too lazy to work? :mrgreen:

The unemployed don't work because they have used their brains to work out that its easier to sit at home and get paid for it by the government which is half run by foreigners. Some people are lazy but not us British! :lol:

Megaman wrote:As for a cleaner, wish we had one, the house is a right mess. As long as she has big boobs and a short skirt on im not right fussed where she comes from :lol:

The Swede wrote:So now you're not only telling me that English women are ugly, fat and generally upnosy, but also aren't good housewives?

Next I'll think that you don't only want your local off-licence, plumber, gardener, mechanic, builder, bus driver, hair dresser and restaurateur to be a foreigner... :?

The British have a simple cure for ugly women which is called 4pints of beer. It is only on the rare occasion that we want our women to look even better than they do already by using the 4 pint method that they arent good house wifes as the men are normally in trouble for going out on the lash without the wife.

The local shops dont matter any more with the invention of the internet, why do you ever need to go to the shops again when the supermarkets deliver and are cheaper than corner shops and when all the good gadgets can be bought online. The British are creating websites for their shops in order to aid online selling knowing that it will put the foreigners with corner shops out of business. Another show of skill from the mighty Brits! :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Megaman wrote:The British are creating websites for their shops in order to aid online selling knowing that it will put the foreigners with corner shops out of business. Another show of skill from the mighty Brits! :lol:

:rofl:
John Mc

Postby The Swede » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Tiddler wrote:
The Swede wrote:That being said, you can complain until the cows come home. Money still rules and you can do jack sh1t about it. :finger:

Factually wrong again Swede.... as I have just done in a similar situation, I can legally and cotractually terminate your contract for breach and then sue you for damages which will basically end your company. Not nice but it teaches people a lesson in not f*cking with people who know what they are doing.

Bidding low can win you a job with the intention of hammering the client with variations, I grant you that... However, if I was on the Client PM side, I would rape your company to extinction if you started taking the piss and there would be nothing you could do about it. :lol:

:lol:

You sound like somebody hanging on for dear life to explain something totally next to the question. ... if... if... if :blahblah:

Stick to facts:

1. Your country is in sh1t because of your own fault and you're not getting out of it. :finger:

2. You're using the Nazi habit of blaming the others for your own mistakes, and we know where that led them. :lol:
The Swede

Postby The Swede » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Megaman wrote:The unemployed don't work because they have used their brains to work out that its easier to sit at home and get paid for it by the government which is half run by foreigners. Some people are lazy but not us British! :lol:

That's true, lazy doesn't describe you well enough yet. Plus calling you lazy would be an insult to the Greeks.

Megaman wrote:The British have a simple cure for ugly women which is called 4pints of beer. It is only on the rare occasion that we want our women to look even better than they do already by using the 4 pint method that they arent good house wifes as the men are normally in trouble for going out on the lash without the wife.

Which explains why you're fat: cr@p beer and not enough sex...

Must be why God put you on an island: avoid getting frustrated and depressed by the other nations. :?

Megaman wrote:The local shops dont matter any more with the invention of the internet, why do you ever need to go to the shops again when the supermarkets deliver and are cheaper than corner shops and when all the good gadgets can be bought online. The British are creating websites for their shops in order to aid online selling knowing that it will put the foreigners with corner shops out of business. Another show of skill from the mighty Brits! :lol:

Supermarkets staffed by foreigners while the order is processed by someone in a call centre in India who is not to fussed to actually work ! :rofl:

Just the mere fact that you have time to post here during the working day shows how much you work... 'nough said. :?
The Swede

Postby John Mc » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

The Swede wrote::lol:

You sound like somebody hanging on for dear life to explain something totally next to the question. ... if... if... if :blahblah:

If only I hadn't thrown away my decoder... :lol:

The Swede wrote:Stick to facts:

1. Your country is in sh1t because of your own fault and you're not getting out of it. :finger:

This country is not financially in shit, we have one of the best economies in the EU. This government would have you believe we are because they want to scaremonger. If they really wanted to reduce the defecit, they would recall the £50Bn loan to the banks and bring the short term debt to a more manageable level.

The Swede wrote:2. You're using the Nazi habit of blaming the others for your own mistakes, and we know where that led them. :lol:

What? The Nazi's blamed the banks and not an entire race? Well you learn something new everyday.... :roll:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 pm

The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:The unemployed don't work because they have used their brains to work out that its easier to sit at home and get paid for it by the government which is half run by foreigners. Some people are lazy but not us British! :lol:

That's true, lazy doesn't describe you well enough yet. Plus calling you lazy would be an insult to the Greeks.

I think your in denial mate, if this country is so shit why does everyone want to come here for a better life? :)

The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:The British have a simple cure for ugly women which is called 4pints of beer. It is only on the rare occasion that we want our women to look even better than they do already by using the 4 pint method that they arent good house wifes as the men are normally in trouble for going out on the lash without the wife.

Which explains why you're fat: cr@p beer and not enough sex...

Must be why God put you on an island: avoid getting frustrated and depressed by the other nations. :?

We might be "big boned" but thats because we know how to over indulge and have a really good time :)

God tried helping us avoid foreigners by sticking a moat around our island. These people have to come in on the back of trucks because they know where they arent wanted :lol:
The Swede wrote:
Megaman wrote:The local shops dont matter any more with the invention of the internet, why do you ever need to go to the shops again when the supermarkets deliver and are cheaper than corner shops and when all the good gadgets can be bought online. The British are creating websites for their shops in order to aid online selling knowing that it will put the foreigners with corner shops out of business. Another show of skill from the mighty Brits! :lol:

Supermarkets staffed by foreigners while the order is processed by someone in a call centre in India who is not to fussed to actually work ! :rofl:

Just the mere fact that you have time to post here during the working day shows how much you work... 'nough said. :?

Point proven that British are skilled and great at what they do as I managed to reply to these threads in between jobs whilst its taken you so long to get through the working day that your only just replying... :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Previous

Return to General Discussion