Login    Register

Fish'n'chips

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Postby John Mc » Thu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

I'll try and take some pics as long as Bro doesn't try mounting me! :lol:

Fookin starving now....
John Mc

Postby H2o-uk » Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi all,

Sorry I didnt make an appearance tonight. I did turn up, but I was a bit late and you were all sat down ordering your food, so I didnt want to disturb you. Besides which I'm full of cold and didnt want you all to go home with the sniffles, I was hoping to catch you all before you went in to eat to say hi, but I was on shift today from 7am - 7pm. Hopefully I'll meet some of you next time around.

H
H2o-uk

Postby John Mc » Fri May 07, 2010 6:26 am

H2o-uk wrote:Hi all,

Sorry I didnt make an appearance tonight. I did turn up, but I was a bit late and you were all sat down ordering your food, so I didnt want to disturb you. Besides which I'm full of cold and didnt want you all to go home with the sniffles, I was hoping to catch you all before you went in to eat to say hi, but I was on shift today from 7am - 7pm. Hopefully I'll meet some of you next time around.

H

Should have come in and said hello mate, no probs if you can't make.. seems a waste if you drove over to join in!! :lol:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

H2o-uk wrote:Hi all,

H

Didnt see you turn up mate, as it was cold people wanted to wait inside so we ordered drinks then waited 10-15mins for you before ordering food so you should have come over mate. It must have been your scoob we all heard from inside the restaurant. I think WR1Bro crapped himself because he thought someone had nicked his car :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Previous

Return to General Discussion