Login    Register

Wheeler Dealers

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Wheeler Dealers

Postby Bonovox » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Does anybody watch this? I must have watched every episode about 5 times over :lol: New series next month, would be interesting if they fixed up a Scooby some time.
Bonovox

Postby Foley » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Yer av seen them all aswell mate,
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby Gee Wr1 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Yep seen them all at least twice. What always amused me was that most cars were sold for a couple hundred profit & Brewer would always be chuffed but all the hours put into the car by Ed 'me old' China were never taken into account.

Overhaulin' is the best program, Chip Foose is the daddy :D I wish i could just get him to draw my car i'd be happy with that his drawings are amazing let alone his mechanical skills 8) :D
Gee Wr1

Postby Ferret WR1 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Gee Wr1 wrote:Yep seen them all at least twice. What always amused me was that most cars were sold for a couple hundred profit & Brewer would always be chuffed but all the hours put into the car by Ed 'me old' China were never taken into account.

Overhaulin' is the best program, Chip Foose is the daddy :D I wish i could just get him to draw my car i'd be happy with that his drawings are amazing let alone his mechanical skills 8) :D

Agreed Overhaulin' the best :D
Ferret WR1

Return to General Discussion