Login    Register

Traffic Cops Last night - Justice Prevailed

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Traffic Cops Last night - Justice Prevailed

Postby John Mc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 am

Did anyone watch it?

Some tw@t (only released from jail 4 weeks prior) broke into a guys house in south Wales and nicked his car keys for his Audi S3.

He rolled it driving too fast and killed himself because he was half thrown out of the drivers window as it rolled and the car landed on him, before righting itself on the 4 wheels again with him hanging out of the window squashed onto the side of the car!! :lol: ... brilliant. :woohoo:

If that's not justice then I don't know what is.

Wish this happened to every tosser who took it upon themselves to nick other peoples' property. :wank:
John Mc

Re: Traffic Cops Last night - Justice Prevailed

Postby Bonovox » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 am

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:Did anyone watch it?

Some tw@t (only released from jail 4 weeks prior) broke into a guys house in south Wales and nicked his car keys for his Audi S3.

He rolled it driving too fast and killed himself because he was half thrown out of the drivers window as it rolled and the car landed on him, before righting itself on the 4 wheels again with him hanging out of the window squashed onto the side of the car!! :lol: ... brilliant. :woohoo:

If that's not justice then I don't know what is.

Wish this happened to every tosser who took it upon themselves to nick other peoples' property. :wank:

Yes I kinda felt sorry for him when they thought the dead bloke was the car owner but when I heard that it was some low life waste of oxygen I had no sympythy, that's one less theiving prisoner/dole scrounger that us the tax payers will have to support. Stupid ned should have had on a seatbelt anyway :lol:
Bonovox

Postby Scutch » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 am

That was perhaps a harsh summary of what happened, but then each to their own I guess. I dont think I'd have wished death on him, as I'd have wanted him to suffer for what he'd done, but just shows that the bad guys do get their just desserts every now and again, amid winning the Lottery and getting away with stealing for most of their lives.

:)
2004 RB Renault Clio 182 (Coilovers running Mark Fish setup)
Scutch

Postby John Mc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 am

I felt the same when they first said it was the owner who was in the car...

Still feel sorry for the family left behind but I put it down to "Darwinian Theory"
John Mc

Postby Chris B » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 pm

[quote="Scutch"]That was perhaps a harsh summary of what happened, but then each to their own I guess. I dont think I'd have wished death on him, as I'd have wanted him to suffer for what he'd done, but just shows that the bad guys do get their just desserts every now and again, amid winning the Lottery and getting away with stealing for most of their lives.

The thing is they never suffer for what they do,its just a joke to them,I was chuffed he got creamed and I hope all the other tea-leafs get the same,the world would be a better place without them.
Heaven can wait....I'm playing with my scooby.
Chris B

Postby Megaman » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:I felt the same when they first said it was the owner who was in the car...

Still feel sorry for the family left behind but I put it down to "Darwinian Theory"

I didnt know you were an expert on Darwinian Theory as well as everything else? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Megaman wrote:
John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:I felt the same when they first said it was the owner who was in the car...

I didnt know you were an expert on Darwinian Theory as well as everything else? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: I didn't know I was an expert on anything... :lol:
John Mc

Postby Gee Wr1 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

karma, do something bad to somebody & something bad happens to you.
Gee Wr1

Postby Megaman » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:
Megaman wrote:

Ahh so your an expert at nothing but a MASTER of everything? :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:52 am

Megaman wrote:
John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:
Megaman wrote:

Ahh so your an expert at nothing but a MASTER of everything? :lol:

MASTERbator? :lol: :lol:
John Mc

Return to General Discussion