Login    Register

Bring back JP

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

Bring JP home?

God I've missed him
78%
Jesus I've missed him
11%
I've missed him
11%

Total votes : 9
  • Author
Postby p060064h » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 am

Im not getting into a slanging match with you it spoils the site.
Any new/potential members might see what you are writing and be put off posting or joining the site altogether.
Keep it jovial or dont bother.

Craig.
p060064h

Postby John Mc » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 am

p060064h wrote:Im not getting into a slanging match with you it spoils the site.
Any new/potential members might see what you are writing and be put off posting or joining the site altogether.
Keep it jovial or dont bother.

Craig.

I'm sure any new members (unlike your goodself) will be able to tell the difference between joking and being serious. Although I'll grant you that pixels on a screen are emotionless.

You are very similar to JP, a tad schizophrenic... a bit wierd one might say. That's why JP likes you so much... same wavelength and all that good stuff.
John Mc

Postby Foley » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 am

It,s all gone a bit pete tong here :cuckoo:
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby John Mc » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 am

Foley wrote:It,s all gone a bit pete tong here :cuckoo:

P00600oh has been mindboggled by JP (you prob won't know this guy) but anything I've said against JP, P00763oh has defended JP.

Now, I'm all for sticking up for your mates but I'd suspect that JP has told P09743soh that he is the best thing since sliced bread and that he's very lucky to have him as a mate and laid on the charm. However, JP can be a tad on the needy side and pulls your heart strings with his incessant need for you to confirm that he is your "best mate"....

JP is a big hearted guy, I was sucked in by his apparent niceness and mistook this for 'buying friendship' but unfortunately nobody on here told me NOT to give him my mobile number!!

I'm not trying to be nasty toward PO91223oh. If people can't stand the heat then I'm afraid the proverbial kitchen is probably a place they ought not to be.
John Mc

Postby WR 1mposter » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 pm

"JP" is a one an only !

The toys are thrown out of the pram if you upset him, unfortunatly he's one of the "can dish but cant take".

I have his mobile, but he does'nt have mine, :lol:
I also have Marky Mark's :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see a plan ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm sure jmc and private bilko 2345678 are just banter as if all of the piss take is on her.....and I cant spell iethre, but do me gav a fcuk :lol:

I have his mobile, but he does'nt have mine, :lol:

I also have Marky Mark's :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see a plan !
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Previous

Return to General Discussion