Login    Register

11-05-08 Daventry Sunday Lunch Meet

Events with WR1s official and unofficial

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
11-05-08 Daventry Sunday Lunch Meet

Postby Megaman » Sun May 11, 2008 10:23 pm

Hiya,

It was great to see everyone today, met some nice new people and got some sound advise from people so thanks for that. The meal and location was excellent and I couldnt fault the service there. Although I think Fraser needed a copy of Excel Spreadsheet to help him work out the bill at the end :lol:.

Dan, good to meet up with you on the way down and see your motor. Once its been finished off and remap'd i bet it will go like stink! ;).

Andy, Interesting bonnet you have there, didnt know there were options like that from the factory. All around a nice tidy standard car mate.

Robin, Nice to meet you and find out your interest in the G50 season and links with my friend Toby. Also cant believe you have done the Euroclassic with the in-laws for many years - its a small world!

Anders, good to meet you mate, nice motor although i think you need to sort out that singed bumper! ;)

Woza, thanks for the suspension setup tips and for trying to draw me to the dark side and start modding the car already! Nice car although the exhaust system is just massive!

I would just like to say thanks to everyone for arranging and coming to this event we both had a very enjoyable day out.

Pics below - I didnt know if you guys are number plate sensative so ive blanked them out for now. If you want the better looking pics (much higher res) with number plates showing let me know and i will upload them or PM particular ones to you.

Cheers

Martin & Emma

Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby POESY » Mon May 12, 2008 9:04 am

dan's car does look very fcuking nice 8)

and rocky, what a tool, looking forward to a run in that monster.
POESY

Postby danr55 » Mon May 12, 2008 11:30 am

Great to see you all yesterday, nice to meet some new faces Martin and Emma :thumb: and some good pics :D

Top marks to Robin for sorting a fantastic venue to lunch and a fantastic route off the m1 :thumb:

See you all again soon.
danr55
Site Owner

Postby Houdini » Mon May 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Great pics, Mega! 8) :thumb: Great to meet Emma and yourself, and good to see we even managed to get a photo of Reginald included :D :D
Houdini

Postby Mega's Mrs » Mon May 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Thank you for a great day out! Robin - the venue was top notch and thanks for your hospitality afterwards!

It was great to meet you all and hope we can do something else soon!

Maybe next time i will bring the "f-word" with me (or is that not a good idea - i might get barred!) Sadly, the RB320 was only borrowed (shame really - i could get very used to driving that every day!)

Thanks again guys!

Emma
Mega's Mrs

Postby presa900 » Tue May 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Was a good day out, thanks to Robin for organising a great venue. 8)

Good to see you all again and great to meet Martin and Emma. :thumb:

Looking forward to the next one :wink:
presa900

Return to Pictures of Events