Login    Register

On Your Marks Today

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
On Your Marks Today

Postby Rosy B » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Well what a fantastic day it's been, despite the on and off rain. Thanks to everyone who helped make it another successful day. Just before we left we checked in with the events organisers to see who had made the most money for the day and the Skylines had just pipped us at £875 to our £800. As everyone did so well today we didn't feel we deserved to be beaten by a bunch of Skylines so we made an executive decision and "found" another £80. So the combined WR1oc and Midlands Scoobies have raised the most money (for the second year running) from any car club today at £880.
Sorry that some of you couldn't make it for various reasons but there's always next year to look forward to. Once again thanks to you all and we're glad you all enjoyed yourselves.
Rosy B

Postby martyp1 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Had a really good day :D .
Good to see what the car could do, managed to hit 160mph on the back straite .Need to get my bumper sprayed though :cry: a lot of stone chips.
It was worth it though.
martyp1

Postby jimbo » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Yes a great day and credit to Chris and Rosy for organising things on the subaru stand - looking forward to next year :D

will be posting pics shortly :thumb:
jimbo

Postby hookie » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Yes great day plenty to do and all for such a good cause.It was well worth the look on macs face when the cone jumped out in front of us :rofl: on one of my laps.Hope you payed you tight gitt.Fair play to Tom I braked later but didnt quit make the turn..He did.Thanks to everyone involved and making it such a good day ....Hookie and scooby gaz
hookie

Postby EVO 3695 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Yes cheers Chris and Rose it was a great day.Its nice to see so many happy faces and raise all that money again this year,so once again many thanks and Chris did you find out about the photos ?? . :D :D :D
EVO 3695

Postby Megaman » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi guys,

just got back - what a cracking day - many thanks to everyone who was involved in arranging it and to all who attended making it a top event. Pics will be uploaded shortly and posted.

Cheers

Martin + Emma
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby WR1 WOZA » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Excellent day :!:
Well done to all :lol:
look forward to next year :!:
Always try and get to B from A very Quickly !
WR1 WOZA

Postby Megaman » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Hiya,

My Pics are available via this link: http://www.wr1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=137269#137269. As always if anyone wants originals let me know and I will mail them to you.

Also does anyone know where the pics will be that the professional photographers were taking throughout the day?

Cheers

Martin
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Return to ALL Events