Login    Register

WR1 stand at NBO - Anyone going ?

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
WR1 stand at NBO - Anyone going ?

Postby rally_driver » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi all, Just seen a post on Scoobynet site from Lordharding asking for No`s on each stand for the NBO at Lightwater Valley on June 17th!

Is anyone going? We`ll ( Me & Avs) definatley be there & will be good to catch up with everyone else who can make it!

Hoping the weather will be better this year too! :cool:
rally_driver

Postby Chris B » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:52 am

Rosy and me will be there.
Heaven can wait....I'm playing with my scooby.
Chris B

Postby rally_driver » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:13 pm

We`ll look forward to meeting up with you & Rosy again Chris !

Any more able to make it?

Should be the biggest gathering of Scoobies in the country this year & all for charity too !! Lots of different clubs & various trade stands/competitions etc! :thumb:
rally_driver

Re: WR1 stand at NBO - Anyone going ?

Postby mick c » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:40 am

rally_driver wrote:Hi all, Just seen a post on Scoobynet site from Lordharding asking for No`s on each stand for the NBO at Lightwater Valley on June 17th!

Is anyone going? We`ll ( Me & Avs) definatley be there & will be good to catch up with everyone else who can make it!

Hoping the weather will be better this year too! :cool:

I added mine and Chris B's name to the Scoobynet list and also contacted the organisers about our own pitch, the guy came back stating we might have to pay 50 quid, does anyone know if we had to pay last year.
mick c

Postby rally_driver » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:47 pm

Hi Mick, Chris might know if any money was paid to the organisers last yr but as far as I know everyone donated on entry to the field & then joined their appropriate club....or parked in the middle with everyone else!

Message on Scoobynet today is asking how many from each club will be attending so they can allocate space etc so I`ve replied with around 6 so we don`t miss out!

Can always cancel if it`s gonna cost more than entry donation tho !

Look forward to meeting up on the day! Mark :thumb:
rally_driver

Postby mick c » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:06 pm

rally_driver wrote:Hi Mick, Chris might know if any money was paid to the organisers last yr but as far as I know everyone donated on entry to the field & then joined their appropriate club....or parked in the middle with everyone else!

Message on Scoobynet today is asking how many from each club will be attending so they can allocate space etc so I`ve replied with around 6 so we don`t miss out!

Can always cancel if it`s gonna cost more than entry donation tho !

Look forward to meeting up on the day! Mark :thumb:

I also contacted lordharding and asked to book in the WR1 Owners club, this we can do at no extra cost, other than the entry fee, but we must provide some way of marking out our pitch, so I have told them we have a banner, I am sure we can pickup some bunting from somewhere and a few armed guards with an AK47 each.
mick c

Postby rally_driver » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:40 pm

Sounds a good plan Mick! We`ll be bringing BBQ & food etc so hoping it`s gonna be a heatwave that w`end !!! 8)
rally_driver

Postby mick c » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:12 pm

I have added a post in the WR1 events page all we need is a few more names, aint you coming to Elvington
mick c

Return to ALL Events