Login    Register

rockingham track day

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
rockingham track day

Postby danr55 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:19 pm

the company we're using for spa have just announced a load of open pit lane dates for Rockingham...
any interest ? if so when would you like to do it ? :D
danr55
Site Owner

Postby POESY » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:34 pm

If there's one during the first 2 weeks of July i'd be up for it, deffo.
POESY

Postby Houdini » Sat May 13, 2006 11:29 pm

Any update on dates, Dan? Personally I'm not fussed on Rockingham as I've spent much too long on the infield there, and it feels as lonely as being the last person on earth whilst the stands towering up around you make you feel like you're on the Truman Show. BUT... I'd love to drive round the banked section. That's a feeling I've only had on the ring and there it's just one just tight corner. To do it on a proper banked circuit winding the car to the max sounds like fun - so long as it's reasonably cheap :roll:
Houdini

Postby danr55 » Sun May 14, 2006 9:35 am

WR1TE-OFF wrote:Any update on dates, Dan? Personally I'm not fussed on Rockingham as I've spent much too long on the infield there, and it feels as lonely as being the last person on earth whilst the stands towering up around you make you feel like you're on the Truman Show. BUT... I'd love to drive round the banked section. That's a feeling I've only had on the ring and there it's just one just tight corner. To do it on a proper banked circuit winding the car to the max sounds like fun - so long as it's reasonably cheap :roll:

not sure which circuits are used, but I'll check... :lol: :lol:
danr55
Site Owner

Return to ALL Events