Login    Register

Type RA meet at Prodrive.

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Type RA meet at Prodrive.

Postby Chris B » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 am

Subaru Impreza WRX 20th anniversary event at Prodrive
October 20th 2012 marks the 20th anniversary of the Subaru Impreza and the Type RA.

To celebrate this very special occasion Type-RA.co.uk are inviting all Impreza owners from all Impreza Clubs/Sites to participate in the 20th anniversary event at Prodrive headquarters in Banbury.

Prodrive are moving next year so this will be the last chance to attend an Impreza event at the original home of Subaru motorsport in the UK.

The event is on Sunday 7th October 2012 from 11am until 3pm and is strictly limited to a maximum of 300 Imprezas.

To ensure only 300 Imprezas attend a V-Limited car sticker will be provided to all registered vehicles attending. These stickers will be individually numbered from 000 - 300 with number 13 not issued as per Subaru tradition.

Entry to the event costs just £10 which includes the cost of the V-Limited stickers with any profits donated to Mission Motorsport charity.

Please note: The only vehicles allowed into the venue will be Imprezas with official numbered V-Limited 20th anniversary stickers.

The event will feature an Impreza "timeline" display along the front of the Prodrive headquarters.

This will feature 2 cars from each year of the Impreza's 20 year history.

All Impreza owners are welcome to submit their car for selection to join the timeline.

Priority will be given to cars that are as close as possible to standard factory specification.

Prodrive will be opening their heritage centre on the day giving visitors a chance to get upclose and personal with the Prodrive P1 and P2 as well as motoring legends from the Metro 6R4 to the Aston Martin Le mans car.

There will be NO FACTORY TOURS available on the day and we are currently negotiating as to whether the Prodrive shop will be open.

The nearest hotel is the Holiday Inn Express just off junction 11 on the M40 and a stone's throw from the Prodrive HQ.

Next steps.....how do I apply?

Simply visit Type-RA.co.uk and sign-up by adding your name to the event thread

Rgds, Ade

Anyone interested,be nice to get some WR1s there.Be quick,only 300 places guys.
Heaven can wait....I'm playing with my scooby.
Chris B

Postby davetwr1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 am

hi chris i have got my name down for the 20th at prodrive there are two other 1 owners with there names down 8)
davetwr1

Postby Matty WR1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:36 am

I'll be getting my name, a good day out for sure :)
Matty WR1

Postby markywr1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Just put my name down Chris :thumb:
markywr1

Postby Matty WR1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm down with SIDC ladies - look forward to seeing you there :)
Matty WR1

Postby SteveS » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Put my name down too, was a great day out last year. Anyone know where Prodrive are moving to?
SteveS

Postby Chris B » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 am

Only 4 places left......
Heaven can wait....I'm playing with my scooby.
Chris B

Return to ALL Events