Login    Register

JapBash 2011 - Lazy sunday 4th Sept - Sussex

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
JapBash 2011 - Lazy sunday 4th Sept - Sussex

Postby Scott.T » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Not sure if Big'E' has mentioned this to anyone, so here goes.....

Due to some of the Jap Car forum's having over zealous moderators I have been forced to make the following statement :
JapBash 2011 is not a commercial venture, it is organised by moderators and members of the www.southeastscoobies.co.uk forum as a Lazy Day for like minded Japanese/Performance Car Enthuisiasts.

It is 'A day for the Enthusiast and The Family'.

Due to the quality and facilities at the Venue we are forced to charge a £5 per person entry fee, or a £10 multi occupancy (all in one car) fee. These funds go direct to Bentley Wildfowl for the use/hire of the venue. This is a much reduced price, normally £8 per person or £26 family ticket

Hi Guy's,

Believe it or not this will be the 6th year that SES (South East Scoobies) have held JapBash !!!!!!

The event will once again be held at Bentley Wildfowl & Motor Museum in East Sussex on Sunday 4th September http://www.bentley.org.uk/

The Day has switched to a Sunday, as many people work on a Saturday so cannot attend (oh! and the venue have a pre-booked wedding on the Saturday).

It is a nice relaxing day enjoying the cars and the facilities the venue has to offer, which are great for a young family. It is not to be confused with more corporate events with bass thumping music and trade stands selling tat.

I hope some/many of you can attend this year and over time more details will be posted.

For the moment the following link is to last years website, but this is due to be updated soon www.japbash.com

If you want a dedicated parking area please commence a list below and we will try and arrange something for you.

Past Event Photo's can be found here :

2010 JapBash : http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/v...hlight=japb...

2009 JapBash : http://www.southeastscoobies.co.uk/v...hlight=japb...

As mentioned above, Price to get into the venue is £5 per single occupency or £10 multi occupency (paid in cash on the gate on the day to one of our Gate marshall's / Volunteers, all funds go direct to the venue to cover the hire). Card facilities are avaialble in the Bentley shop but quite a hassle if you are in a que of cars to get in.

Normally entry to the venue is £8 per adult or £26 per family, so a massive saving.

If you want to ask any questions direct, please email me at : scott.555@tiscali.co.uk

Alternatively I am sure your resident Big'E' will have a few positive words to say or help any of you guy's out if you want to come along with a few cars.
Scott.T

Postby MUNK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

i must back this up being a regular member on southeast scoobies..and attendee to bash,this is a very well executed event by the club and well worth the drive for some people further away!!draws in a wide selection of vehicles, brilliant day with friends or family.with great food avalible on site and acsess to the motor museum aswell..hopefully see some new faces there this year!!! :D
MUNK

Postby Micktype WR1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome Scott.
I hope you have a successful day. Tis a bit too far for me to travel....

and I do prefer the alternate type of bash........ you know ....... how would I describe it........?

Oh yeh......... QUOTE.. "It is not to be confused with more corporate events with bass thumping music and trade stands selling tat". END Q.

But that'll be down to me being "of younger years and disposition" Just ask BIG E !
Micktype WR1

Postby Scott.T » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 am

Micktype WR1 wrote: But that'll be down to me being "of younger years and disposition" Just ask BIG E !

thanks for the welcome, but isn't everyone younger the Big "E" ;)
Scott.T

Return to ALL Events