Login    Register

Yorkshire Meet (Try again)

All events organised by the WR1OC, and other events that we are involved with

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Postby ScoobyDan » Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Apart from the clutch which I am slowly getting used to the car seems much easier to drive than the WR1 . I cant put my finger on exactly what it is but the car feels much smoother than the WR1 and the turn in feels sharper, also the new car seems to hold its line better and doesn't seem to tramline anywhere near as much as the WR1. I drove an 05 blobeye with the wider rear track before buying the WR1 and that felt very similar to the Hawkeye .
I see Redline are asking nearly 14k for my old car :cry: Nearly 3.5k mark up and he was moaning about a slightly scrubbed tyre which was still perfectly legal :x
ScoobyDan

Postby Megaman » Fri May 22, 2009 10:11 pm

sounds like redline... robbing bastards :)
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 am

Yeah... what Mega said!!

Cowboys is too nice a description!! :twisted:
John Mc

Postby Ferret WR1 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

WR1 Owner! wrote:im normally down bolton every other week which isnt far from there. i go with a few mates though so unfortunately its not the WR1 but the food we go for. mmm sirloin steak with chips and to finish off homemade cheesecake.. bolton trip anyone :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a right laugh at this meet, gutted I couldn't attend.

WR1 Owner, I go Bolton quite often too. Usually Barakat or Sizzling Palate, lets arrange a meet up in Bolton or Manchester. Me, you and Amar could meet up plus anyone else who's interested.
Ferret WR1

Postby Ferret WR1 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Ferret WR1 wrote:
WR1 Owner! wrote:im normally down bolton every other week which isnt far from there. i go with a few mates though so unfortunately its not the WR1 but the food we go for. mmm sirloin steak with chips and to finish off homemade cheesecake.. bolton trip anyone :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a right laugh at this meet, gutted I couldn't attend.

WR1 Owner, I go Bolton quite often too. Usually Barakat or Sizzling Palate, lets arrange a meet up in Bolton or Manchester. Me, you and Amar could meet up plus anyone else who's interested.

See thread:

forum/viewtopic.php?p=151511
Ferret WR1

Previous

Return to ALL Events