Login    Register

advice needed

General discussion about Scoobs.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
advice needed

Postby P1 SUB » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 pm

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?
P1 SUB

Postby Sumo » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:48 pm

Sounds very serious, as some may know I have been there myself, all I can say is prepare for the worst, speak to an advisor firstly, I made the mistake of thinking I could smooth things over and work things out but no, all I got was more upset etc, so I would take the initiative and gather your thoughts and go for it..............

ring your local bodyshop first thing in the morning !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sumo

Postby chris » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:49 pm

:lol:
chris

Postby Gee Wr1 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Like it 8)
Gee Wr1

Postby Millie » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:37 pm

Thought you were being serious , as this actually did happen to me :oops: :oops: nice one has brought a smile :) to my face after one of those days at work.
Millie

Postby stijoy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:20 pm

yes bodyshop for me as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stijoy

Postby jaycee » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:35 pm

Tell me when you're going out, I'll pop round and sort the car and the girlfriend out for you!! :lol: :lol:

It's a class joke this one, I emailed it to my brother last week and he was on the phone 2 mins later venting his fury about women being cheating slags etc..!!
I said to him "did you read it all?"

Turns out he'd got half way through and lost his temper!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jaycee

Return to General Scooby Chat