Login    Register

At it again.........

General discussion about Scoobs.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
At it again.........

Postby jaycee » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:31 pm

Somebody asks a perfectly reasonable question and the tossers have to jump in spouting bollocks again.

I'm not a WR1 owner (as you all know!) but I really can't see the point of fellow scooby enthusiasts slagging it off.
Actually looking at it, it's the non-scooby owners who are stirring it.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.p ... ost3848098

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
jaycee

Postby chris » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:46 pm

It happened with the P1 and to be honest it'll happen again with the next limited edition model as well as the MY06 in a years time. :roll:
chris

Postby jaycee » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:47 pm

I'm off to the Ferrari forum to tell them all the Stradale(sp?) is an over-rated special edition!!

:lol: :lol:
jaycee

Postby chris » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:53 pm

I was looking on the Lancer site this morning as i wanted to see if the hecklers got on there as well as the FQ400 is coming out in the near future along with fairly major model revisions every 12 months.

It's nothing like SN on there, more like here, just people who enjoy cars and who are aware that progress is going to happen.
chris

Postby jaycee » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 pm

I bought my 04 on 30th June knowing the new model was imminent but I didn't have the patience to wait for the 05.
Am I happy with my car? Hell yes!
Do I regret not waiting? Nope!
I would be disappointed with Subaru if the new models each year weren't better than the previous ones.
I intend to keep my car at least until the "all new" Impreza comes in 2006/7, which should hopefully have the 2.5 engine, and maybe beyond.
I had the opportunity to buy a WR1 but chose not and the only reason for that was the colour. The power figures are incredible, is it 4.2 0-60? And a top speed of circa 165 mph?

I haven't heard 1 WR1 owner say they're disappointed with the car and that speaks volumes!

Maybe I should've bought it.............................. :lol: :lol:
jaycee

Postby chris » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:12 pm

I think it will be 2007 before the new shape comes out. It'll be fun reading SN on the run up to that when there are old shape cars tht the dealers are trying to shift at a cut price. And knowning IM probably a limited edition released shortly before the new model comes out.

It'll go full circle again... :roll:
chris

Postby jaycee » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:21 pm

WR2 - over-priced, over-rated blah blah blah blah!
I bet the usual suspects are busting a nut waiting for it to be launched!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jaycee

Postby chris » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:32 pm

How true, i wonder what the next one will be called and what the spec will be?
chris

Postby Cold Turkey » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:20 pm

chris's scooby wrote:I was looking on the Lancer site this morning as i wanted to see if the hecklers got on there as well as the FQ400 is coming out in the near future along with fairly major model revisions every 12 months.

It's nothing like SN on there, more like here, just people who enjoy cars and who are aware that progress is going to happen.

yeah must admit I was quite impressed. Fair amount of scooby owners (amongst many others) and the banter was pretty jovial and tongue in cheek. Not so many people with chips on their shoulders
Cold Turkey

Return to General Scooby Chat