Login    Register

WR1 Car Mats

General discussion about Scoobs.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
WR1 Car Mats

Postby Benno » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Anyone out there looking for replacement set of WR1 mats? ... read on.
I've been after replacement WR1 set for some time but not found anyone who could supply. Just had some work done at Scoobyworld, Loughborough and mentioned it to them. Whilst they don't mention it on their website they checked with their supplier who confirmed they have logo work and can supply same or tailor to suit (diff colours, heel pads, etc.). Also, similar to RB mats they supply, if you give your build number they will put that on also (no extra charge). Ask for Wendy ... very helpful. Should get them 2 weeks so will let you know what they like. Not cheap mind but we all know that ... its WR1!!!

Another challenge ticked off. Still after Keyring tho' and got Tax Disc Holder to sell.

Benno
Benno

Re: WR1 Car Mats

Postby DCFCtom » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Interesting to know. Look forward to seeing yours then il make a decision. How much are we talking??

Tom
DCFCtom

Postby Benno » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi Tom,
£85.00 for same colouring as original with heel pad and WR1 logo. Have added 'build' number as well (no charge)
Will have to meet up some time and compare Owners manual etc. DCFC going thro' bit of stuttering time at mo mate. I know Darren Wassell from my own involvement with local non league but with greatest respect to him he's not a manager which I feel they need.
cheers,
Benno
Benno

Postby DCFCtom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Yes mate we will sort something out, perhaps when this sodding weather warms/dries up a bit lol

Ive got some mats that i put the build number onto as everyday mats but the quality is pretty poor tbh. Look forward to seeing these. You will have to put some pics up on the WR1oc Facebook page(if your on there?) I'm sure the others would be interested as well.

Don't even get me started on the football haha We are so far from the team a couple of seasons ago its scary. Ive got nothing against Wassell but he isn't the man for the job and his interviews after the games are just embarrassing lol
DCFCtom

Postby silver-sonic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:24 pm

what about a boot mat?
silver-sonic

Postby Benno » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Yep, they can supply boot mats so assume they can also fix with WR1 logo and 'build' no. if wanted. Should get mine this week and want to check that the logo is correct with right colours. Will then give them call to confirm about boot mats.
Benno
Benno

Postby silver-sonic » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 pm

let me know as i have a boot mat at moment, but its been made for boot with no intercooler spray bottle and not got blue edging
silver-sonic

Return to General Scooby Chat