Login    Register

Number of cars for sale!

General discussion about Scoobs.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Number of cars for sale!

Postby weirdfish » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 am

Just noticed the number of cars on autotrader, ( other sites are available, lol ).
They all seem to be asking fairly strong money, even one with quite high mileage, might keep mine for a bit longer if they're increasing in value at this rate.
weirdfish

Re: Number of cars for sale!

Postby Gary75 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 am

I think some peolple are cashing in why prices are on the increase....the only snag, none are selling, private or from the dealers :shake: Same cars have been for sale now for some time. Ive been watching a low miler £15495 22500 MILES, worth the money in my opinion. Wrong time of year to start selling just before Christmas unless some lucky person gets one for a Christmas present......................
Gary75

Re: Number of cars for sale!

Postby weirdfish » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Gary75 wrote:I think some peolple are cashing in why prices are on the increase....the only snag, none are selling, private or from the dealers :shake: Same cars have been for sale now for some time. Ive been watching a low miler £15495 22500 MILES, worth the money in my opinion. Wrong time of year to start selling just before Christmas unless some lucky person gets one for a Christmas present......................

That did make me think a little about what I'm asking for mine, very similar mileage, ( 5K more ).
I know dealers mark them up, and can usually sit on them for a while, plus you have the opportunity of P/X available, I don't usually worry too much about the warranty side, most are not worth the paper they're written on, besides, you can buy your own warranty package tailered to you own needs.
I think mine is going to enjoy being wrapped up for winter, maybe bring her out again spring time, or maybe have some fun if we get any of the White stuff, :D
weirdfish

Return to General Scooby Chat