Login    Register

WR1 high preformance car????

General discussion about Scoobs.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
WR1 high preformance car????

Postby JWS » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:48 pm

Just wondering what everyone's thought are on how hard they drive their cars.Surely these cars are designed to be driven fast,eg- they have a very high performance engine is this A- for towing a heavy caravan or B-for driving quickly!!
They have huge brakes is this for A- making a slow decent down a hill with said caravan in tow or B- stopping very quickly from high speeds so as to not crash!!
My point is this if you drive your car hard be it on the road or on the track is there any need to hide the the fact that you are enjoying the cars outstanding allround ability to the max? especialy if you use it on track days???
JWS

Postby jaycee » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:08 pm

I treat my cars like my women, show them respect, take good care of them-no expense spared and ride them hard!! :lol: :lol:
Can't really comment about track use as I've never been on one but I suppose it must be like taking a chick to an orgy and showing everybody else just how well you can handle her!! :lol:

Jason
jaycee

Postby JWS » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:26 pm

:lol: :lol: I like your style Jaycee, i agree i think youve got to let them think that they are in control but every now and then youve got to show them who's really the boss!! :wink:
ps I think you need to cure that track day problem youve got.......23rd oct mate :roll:
JWS

Postby Brian » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:45 am

jaycee wrote: it must be like taking a chick to an orgy and showing everybody else just how well you can handle her!! :lol:

Jason

now thats a Quote !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brian

Return to General Scooby Chat